Sunday 14 July 2013

~~ Assign.#9: Contrast,Texture,Repetition,Angle of View ~~

Contrast *

Texture *

Repetition *

Angle of View *


                   For all of the photos I took, I did'nt use any camera adjustment because the sunlight is already perfect for snapshot. The first picture, contrast photo, is accomplished because I noticed the bright transparent color and it matches the deep green color of the leaves, and along with the sunlight that hits the flower makes it more vibrant in my opinion. Nothing much is wrong with the photo, but I guess the spaces and the spot where I took it is pretty much off.
                The second picture which is the texture photo, has this bushy spiky but kinda like smooth feelings to it. When I first saw the plant I thought that it is clumped up together but when you get closer it is soft and perfect for texture, it is vibrant and totaly give you this sensation when you look at it. I dont have much anything to dislike about this picture but I think it would be better if I edit it just a little bit to make it extra nice.
               The repetition photo is legit a repetitional, I used the white baracades that falls in a row and I think everything is solid in that picture.
               Lastly the Angle of view photo, has this quirkyness feelings to it. I used this small red berries to contrast the ground and angle my shot towards the white baracades to have this style and effect to it. and I think I did a good job, everything is else is coming along like the plants that hanged on the tall street lights, and it's all simply good.

1 comment:

  1. Here I'll focus on a couple of photographs, contrast and angle of view.

    Can clearly see you understand the concept of contrast, a great sense of contrast between the reds of the flowers and the greens of the leaves. The photo may have made a stronger statement if there was less of the dark (shadowed) greenery on the right side of the frame. And slightly overexposed, don't forget you can adjust the exposure value, I would try a -1.0 or -0.67, taking some light away.

    Nice texture. Good repetition, although you should post the photo with the ground on the bottom not the side.

    Your angle of view shot is a great example. You were obviously close to the ground, maybe even sitting. Or your were bent over with the camera placed on the ground to provide us with a worms eye view. You even made sure to have the berries on the powerful bottom right third.

    Good work.

    ReplyDelete