Monday 22 July 2013

~~ Assign #11: Final Edit ~~

Original Photos *




Final Edit *

                      I chose the purple flower I found in the quay and the ping pong ball that I placed in the greenery, because these are one of the most perfect pictures I took in this photography class. I did'nt do any editing in the original photos, I pretty much used cloudy for the ping pong ball pic because the skies in that day is pretty grey and auto for the purple flower for the weather is very sunny. I lessened the darkness and shady kinda feeling in the purple flower because you can see that theres too much shadows and I did a bit of cloning to hide some unwanted parts in the picture to make it more elegant. And for the ping pong ball picture, I brightened it to bring up the innocense feeling the greenery bring and the pure white contrast of the ball, and also to eliminate some icky dark shades from the dark corners and wholes. I dont have any dislikes on the photos,I did'nt do much to change it but I guess I did some changes in the flower one pic I'm satisfied of the photographs I chose so I picked it and posted it for my final edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment