Sunday 14 July 2013

~~ Assign.#8: Scale,Depth,Framing,Simplicity ~~

Scale *

Depth *

Framing *

Simplicity

         
                     For the first picture, I took the girl with the baby cow for the scale photo. I didnt pretty used any camera adjustment for this but it can show a good example of the picture, the girl beside the cow show's the difference between their sizes and it's amazing how can you imagine how big the baby cow is. I just dont like dark background but lucky the sun hits the spot where my two model are and it's noticeable to the eye because of the color of the cow.
                     The depth, framing,and simplicity photos are all taken at the quay. I used the automode because the natural atmosphere of the environment is already perfect for my camera. The depth picture have these gorgeous transparent like look to it, and I can tell that theres dimension as the flower and the boat and the girl gets farther away. I just dont like the aura the light giving I noticed theres too much shadow.
                    Framing photo that I took is in my opinion is perfect, I modeled my teacher and acurately took one inside the boat. And plus the killer whale statute is nice really good picture for this one.
                    For simplicity photo, I took some lady's dog and the white fur of it pleases me. The bright sunlight brings the dog's color and it just simply perfect on any background you take picture with the dog with. So far I have no complaints about this picture.

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are beginning to understand the different rules of composition. The description you provided for the scale photo tells me you undertand the concept, even though the photo composition wasn't executed perfectly. It's difficult to claim it as "scale" since we do not know the actual size of the cow or the girl. To truly represent scale, it should be comparing the size of a commonly known object/person to an unknown size of an object. Also, please be careful when taking photographs of "unknown" children, especially when they are clearly the subject of the photograph. You would be required to receive written permission from the parents/guardians.

    Good sense of depth in your photo with the flowers and Tasha. Many people struggle with this compositional style.

    A great example of framing. The lighting on Stephanie is great. Usually a difficult thing to achieve when you're photographing from a shaded area with the subject of your photo being in the sunny area.

    ReplyDelete