Wednesday 12 June 2013

~~ White Balance Comparison ~~~


I noticed that the pictures I took pretty much blurried the front object, it enlightens and cleared the background, and it looks more pleasant than the object taken. The mode that I choose to balance that lightings work well on the bottom picture, I took the pictures outside and I found out the mode I choose works well for the natural light of the outside surrounding.  It kinda fails on the first pictures from the top photos, beacuse it didnt get the designated light it wants for the camera mode i choose.

1 comment:

  1. The "blurry" aspects are a result of the limitation of the cameras focus points. The cameras we have focus best in the center of the frame.

    Which white balance settings did you use?

    The choice of placing the ball in the greenery was a good choice. I'm drawn to the contrast!

    Overall well done.

    ReplyDelete